Senior Audit Officer
Port of Spain,
Trinidad and Tobago
Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
- ACCA qualified.
- Minimum three (3) years internal and/or external auditing experience, of which two (2) years at a supervisory level.
- Working knowledge of computer software applications such as Peachtree Accounting as well as proficiency in Microsoft Office with a high degree of competency in the use of Microsoft Excel.
- Implements the annual audit programme, as approved, including, as appropriate, any special tasks or projects requested by management.
- Performs tasks related to the audit function to aid management in meeting its goals.
- Evaluates significant or new processes and operations to ensure the necessary control processes associated with their development, implementation, or expansion are in place.
- Conducts special audits as requested by the General Manager; assists in the investigation of suspected activities/irregularities within the organization and notifies the General Manager of the findings, as appropriate.
- Issues reports as and when needed to the Board and General Manager summarizing results and recommendations of audit activities, checks, and reports on management’s response to the implementation of audit recommendations.2
Type of industry - Civil Aviation Authority
Type of employment - Six month contract