Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic 2022
Port of Spain,
Trinidad and Tobago
Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic
Our company based in the Bahamas is seeking a Diesel Mechanic to join our team. While this role focuses on diagnosing and repairing mechanical issues, our ideal candidate is also comfortable working as a technician who can diagnose and repair technology issues in newer trucks. In addition to making repairs, you will also be responsible for performing preventative maintenance on diesel engines, brakes, transmissions, and other systems.
- Inspects and repairs vehicles with diesel engines
- Handles routine repairs, including oil and tire changes
- Interprets diagnostic test results accurately
- Writes detailed inspection reports and repair plans
- Collaborates with other diesel mechanics
- Presents reports and plans to clients for approval
- Advises clients on repair options and costs
- Completes test drives to make sure the vehicle runs correctly
- Follows all motor vehicle repair shop regulations and standards.
· Diagnose and repair issues with hydraulics, brakes, transmission, steering, and other systems